Remote Computer Support
A monthly Remote Computer Support Contract is recommended for small and medium sized companies that need priority support to fix IT problems when they arise. They also give peace of mind that their systems are regularly monitored and maintained.
The key elements of a Remote Computer Support Contract at National Technology Solutions are:
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Priority over Pay As You Go support option
- Unlimited telephone and remote access support
- Bundled allowance of on-site support hours
- System and backup monitoring
- Initial full system audit, documentation and installation of support tools
Each monthly Remote Computer Support Contract is individually tailored to your particular needs and is based on your particular systems and the service level agreement (SLA) that you require.
As an example, support contracts can vary from a simple office setup with a couple of desktop computers to more complex server installations with remote users connecting from home offices, laptops and smart mobile phones.
A number of sample support plans are given below to give an indication of the approximate monthly costs.
The items that are typically covered by a monthly support contract are:
- Desktop Computers - running Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8/8.1
- Laptops - running Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8/8.1
- Smart Mobile Phones - iPhones, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia etc.
- Printers, Scanners and Faxes
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Sql Server
- Internal Networks, Broadband, Virtual Private Networks (VPN's)
- Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Anti-Virus Software
- Anti-Spam Software
- Backup and Restore systems and software
- Microsoft Office - versions 2007, 2010 and 2013